Winter 2016 — Vol 41
IEEP 40 years young
— by David Baldock
Read the full editorial.
In this issue:
- Towards a better use of biodiversity data in Europe
- Building on the Paris outcome: what next for energy efficiency in the EU?
- Green spaces and healthy people – realising the benefits of nature
- Europe’s soils: a foundation for nutrition, materials, energy & environmental protection
- Deploying renewable energy in harmony with nature
Download the whole IEEP newsletter in PDF format.
IEEP's newsletter is published quarterly and includes the latest news on the Institute's activities as well as upcoming events. If you would like to be notified via email when we publish future newsletters, see our subscription page.